WAGS at war

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
View: https://mobile.twitter.com/ColeenRoo/status/1181864136155828224

Mrs. Vardy has, of course, denied it and is now crying about Mrs. Rooney saying this while she, Mrs. Vardy, is "heavily pregnant".

"So what?", I hear you say.

Well, let's suppose Mrs. Vardy is telling the truth; after all, as she says, she doesn't need the money. So, if she hasn't been passing stories on, then either she has stupidly been sharing her Instagram account details with her gossipy "friends", or The S*n is up to its old tricks again. In which case, this is not a WAGs spat, and is about law breaking by the nation's third favourite pack of liars.

Curiously, rather than stand by its series of "exclusives", The S*n appear to have removed them from its website in something of a haste.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.

Grant Fondo

Riding backwards into the future
Are the pair of them in cahoots to turn this mere trifle into a full blown eton mess? Or will Rebekah get her just desserts? One or both will end up with flan on their face, and they won't be able to sugar-coat the outcome!

Grant Fondo

Riding backwards into the future
I feel that I know Coleen and Rebekah well enough to be on first name terms with them, even though neither of them would give me the time of day.
Thats odd because me, Col and Beks fax each other daily, just in case our online accounts get hacked. Just between you and me though, I only pretend to like them.

• Laugh
Reactions: C R
Curiously, rather than stand by its series of "exclusives", The S*n appear to have removed them from its website in something of a haste.
Ms Vardy seems to accept the stories may have come from her Instagram account, but she was sharing stuff on it with people she didn't know.

So rather than a case of hacking, it looks to be more a case of slack social media management.

The Sun could have removed the stories for all sorts of reasons, not least that the stories themselves are now discredited.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Ms Vardy seems to accept the stories may have come from her Instagram account, but she was sharing stuff on it with people she didn't know.

So rather than a case of hacking, it looks to be more a case of slack social media management.

The Sun could have removed the stories for all sorts of reasons, not least that the stories themselves are now discredited.
They are still on the Sun website, and on the Guardians too.

They are still on the Sun website, and on the Guardians too.
The OP said they were taken down,

Might have been removed on the hurry up until the Sun realised the strength of what was afoot.

Things move quickly in the exciting world of 'celebrity' gossip.

Top Bottom