Turkey's ''ground offensive'' justified operation or ''Bad idea''?

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Try again.
I'd really rather not, if I've misunderstood your post, told you that and you can't be bothered to explain, I really can't be bothered to play a guessing game with you.

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
I'd really rather not, if I've misunderstood your post, told you that and you can't be bothered to explain, I really can't be bothered to play a guessing game with you.
Your post bore no relationship to what I actually wrote. The verbs are all in the past tense, followed by It's too long ago to remember all the details, but it struck m e quite forcibly. This isn't about what is going on now, it relates to about 2(?) years ago.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Your post bore no relationship to what I actually wrote. The verbs are all in the past tense, followed by It's too long ago to remember all the details, but it struck m e quite forcibly. This isn't about what is going on now, it relates to about 2(?) years ago.
Which suggests it bears little relation to what I asked you initially.
I originally asked what it was about the reporting of the current Turkish operation to wipe out the Kurds in Syria that you believed was being under or misreported by the media, you replied with a story about a time when you heard that it was Christians that were being targeted but that this was being under or misreported by the media.
You're telling me I've misunderstood you, but unless you're willing to put a little more meat on the bones of your original post than some, apparently, unrelated story from several years ago, I think I'm going to continue to.

OP
dutchguylivingintheuk

dutchguylivingintheuk

National Syrian Army is also involved now, but that is apperently also a Turkey proxy. (i corrected this message because i was claiming earlier it was Assad what turns out not to be true.

Last edited:
Top Bottom