The ultimate Sir Keir Starmer thread

lane

Veteran
Now I get it,he writes a weekly column in the Torygraph to win over the Labour voters he's lost... Or is it to win over the disillusioned Tory's ?
Anyway whichever it is I'm going to stick my neck out and say so far he's been pretty fecking sh1t.
I'd still hold my nose and vote for him though.
It's always a case of voting for the least worst option. It took me a while, but realized eventually that the least worst option is always Labour..

Drago

Flouncing Nobber
I see in the news today that labour back benchers are so frustrated with his refusal to pin his name to a single coherent policy, or create a manifesto for the party to campiagn with, that they have now nicknamed him 'Hindsight' Starmer - they think all he does is try and pick fault with the tories after the event, but is strangely silent or evasive when asked for his own position before the event.

lane

Veteran
I see in the news today that labour back benchers are so frustrated with his refusal to pin his name to a single coherent policy, or create a manifesto for the party to campiagn with, that they have now nicknamed him 'Hindsight' Starmer - they think all he does is try and pick fault with the tories after the event, but is strangely silent or evasive when asked for his own position before the event.
Although he does have track record of calling for more restrictions and lockdowns in advance of what the Government does. He is currently calling for more restrictions. So I find that rather surprising.

Top Bottom