The ultimate Sir Keir Starmer thread

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
I've time to think about it...he's done himself no favours in my eyes.But I'll see I'm sure Labour would get my vote anyway.Not like there's any other choice out there is it ?
The ongoing UK's parody of everything American... there's a clown you wouldn't vote for and 'anyone else on the ballot paper'... and yet Blue Labour still voted for the clown. Hope they're happy with themselves, because I'm not.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Well Sir Keir if you hoped I was going to vote Labour under your watch you've well and truly pissed on your chips this morning. My MP is the speaker so we have little, if any representation, and he supported Brexit. Looks like it's the Green party again next time.

Last edited:

Adam4868

Guru
The ongoing UK's parody of everything American... there's a clown you wouldn't vote for and 'anyone else on the ballot paper'... and yet Blue Labour still voted for the clown. Hope they're happy with themselves, because I'm not.
Blue Labour FFS ! Not having a go at you but the very thought gives me the shivers.For what Brexit ? There I am more tempted to say "suck it up you voted for this" !

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Blue Labour FFS ! Not having a go at you but the very thought gives me the shivers.For what Brexit ? There I am more tempted to say "suck it up you voted for this" !
Sorry Adam, I just use Blue Labour to denote those people who claim to support Labour but specifically voted Conservative in 2019, for whatever reasons they had at the time.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
So why make the statement of taking the whip ? Its a massive mistake as far as I'm concerned,and many others.Whos he really trying to appease.
Dunno, perhaps some of the millions that wouldn't vote Labour with corbyn at the helm?

Duffy

Since people like you burst into tears when he tried to do what needed to be done, what do you expect for Saint Corbyn the first??

Top Bottom