The ultimate Sir Keir Starmer thread

I'm not sure Johnson's bluster and incompetence makes much difference to his voters ? It's not like they didn't know what they were getting,whereas Starmer...some Labour voters maybe hoping for better maybe.
Because there is quite a large range of views in the Party some Labour supporters will never be happy about the leader.

We are stuck with the majority choice, and if or when they prove to be a dud they will be dropped. That’s democracy. It’s happened before, remember. It could well happen with Starmer, we shall see.

Adam4868

Guru
Because there is quite a large range of views in the Party some Labour supporters will never be happy about the leader.

We are stuck with the majority choice, and if or when they prove to be a dud they will be dropped. That’s democracy. It’s happened before, remember. It could well happen with Starmer, we shall see.
Agree you shouldn't settle for second best,and I don't even think Starmer was that.

Solocle

I've time to think about it...he's done himself no favours in my eyes.But I'll see I'm sure Labour would get my vote anyway.Not like there's any other choice out there is it ?
While Corbyn's in the party the Tories are getting my vote. It's not like there's any other choice out there, is it?

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I've time to think about it...he's done himself no favours in my eyes.
Corbyn?

Top Bottom