The 2020 Half century (50km or 50m) a month Chatzone

Domus

Veteran
With my back feeling better, not yet 100% but good enough for a low level ride. Set off for a gentle ride to see number three daughter, at a social distance I may add, then continued on through Leigh and Hindley to Blackrod, cracking clear views across the West Pennine Moors. Up to the Blundell Arms with sweat in my eyes, too many layers, then got cold on the fast descent into Bolton just can't seem to get it right this time of year. Back home with 57 sunny Kms and another point.

Saluki

I've run away with my friends to..
I decided to say ‘stuff the unpacking, paint and putting shelves up’ and took the Genesis for a spin. An old favourite route from when I lived in West Earlham, in fact I passed the end of my old road. Couple of small errors on the route but it’s been well over 5 years since I have ridden that route. I loved it.

The weather is pants for the next few days. I needed a ride. Very pleased to have moved back to Norwich.

Noodle Legs