Team Sky/Ineos

Discussion in 'Pro Cycling (Road and Track Racing)' started by brommers, 12 Dec 2018.

1. roadrash

roadrash cycle chatterer

2. Adam4868

Adam4868 Veteran

Seriously mate your like a broken fecking record.

Crackle, roadrash and BrumJim like this.
  3. roadrash

roadrash cycle chatterer

@Lloss perhaps a quick phone call to the U.C.I, and W.A.D.A,...... you seem to know something that everyone else has missed

As I said earlier IF anything is PROVEN, then by all means bang on about it and tell all how right you was, but until then :evil:

hoopdriver, rich p and Crackle like this.
  4. Crackle

Crackle Squatter

Do they duck them or burn them at the stake?

5. roadrash

roadrash cycle chatterer

6. mjr

mjr Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next

Stake? Why bring Contador into this?

BrumJim and Crackle like this.
  7. Adam4868

Adam4868 Veteran

8. YukonBoy

YukonBoy The Monch

Is that you Bradley?

9. OP
    OP
    brommers

brommers Years beyond my wisdom

Who will be the GC man for Ineos at the Vuelta? De La Cruz, TGH, Sivakov, Sosa or shared leadership?

10. rich p

rich p ridiculous old lush

Sivakov is possibly the best call although maybe Thomas will fancy a crack.
    It's been surprising how those who have previously talked themselves up as GC contenders have had a bad year; Poels, Moscon, Kwiat.
    De la Cruz isn't up to it imho.

11. Crackle

Crackle Squatter

One of the blokes with the eyebrows on ITV, could have been Kennaugh, said the difference in training between arriving in form and arriving over cooked was minor and it only took a small misjudgement to get it wrong. He attributed the bad form of a few Ineos boys to exactly that.

Adam4868 and Illaveago like this.
  12. Adam4868

Adam4868 Veteran

What about that "joint leadership" thing everyone seems to go for TGH/Sivakov ?

13. Adam4868

Adam4868 Veteran

Strange this Tour only really Dylan Vanbarle has been on form since Rowe went.

rich p and brommers like this.
  14. DRM

DRM Über Member

No, the French know exactly what I, and everybody else knows, the last T de F winner from France was Bernard Hinault and they hate it, if you throw enough shoot about, perhaps some of it might stick, seems to be their main tactic.
    However Julian Alaphilippe, Thibault Pinot et al seem to be doing their best to rectify this, it’s just boring accusing everyone else of doping.

Adam4868 likes this.
  15. Adam4868

Adam4868 Veteran

We don't rise to @Lloss.He only pops up now and again for food.
    Great tour and Allaphillipe and Pinot have been great.Allaphillipe went a lot further than I gave him credit for ! No reason why he can't go on and win in future.
    Saying that it's not over yet...what biblical weather today ? Swarm of locusts and Valverde wins the tour ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice