So how many recumbent riders have we?

Discussion in 'Recumbents, Trikes and HPVs' started by Andy in Sig, 13 Sep 2007.

1. itracm

itracm Member

Owned an Optima Orca for about 12 years. Love it.
    [​IMG]
    Hmmm! My avatar accepted an image but I'm unable to embed them into posts, yet.

2. oldwheels

oldwheels Veteran

I have had an Ice Adventure HD for about 6 months but am in a catch 22 situation. I do not like to ride on single track roads as they are what is mostly available as I am not yet fast enough not to be a nuisance to everyone including myself ( if that makes sense). To get fit enough I have to use the same single track roads.
    Currently I get in as many miles as possible on mainland cycle tracks which limits me a bit.This under Creagan Bridge in Argyll.Not a cycle track but a quiet road round Loch Creran which used to be the main road north not that long ago. 99004BFF-67A0-4957-83D1-A2D53A05B8A6.png

3. Rickshaw Phil

Rickshaw Phil Overconfidentii Vulgaris Moderator

You should have posted enough messages now to have an "upload a file" button appear next to the "post reply" one. Click on this and it will give options to load the image to the site.

4. YukonBoy

YukonBoy The Monch

Recumbent rider for almost three years now. I have a Nazca Fuego. Will soon have a frame set to build my second recumbent. Will be selling the Fuego to make space for the new one. An Autumn project. Still have a road bike as well as a Brompton.

neil earley likes this.
  5. itracm

itracm Member

itracm on Orca.JPG
    Owned an Optima Orca for about 12 years. Love it!

FishFright, neil earley and plantfit like this.
  6. Skanker

Skanker Regular

I’ve had my Demon LT recumbent trike for about 4 years now.
    It had a crazy dish shaped 33cc Sachs petrol rear wheel when I first got it and until recently it had a 3K Turbo 120v 100A electric setup fitted, extremely fast, stupidly dangerous, but more fun than a bus load of hookers, well, maybe not that much fun but pretty close.
    It’s back to original pedal power now with 75T chainring right at the front like a huge circular saw blade.
    Spent way too much rebuilding it so that it’s capable of on and off road, but I spend too much on all my bikes so nothing new there!
    Seriously running out of room on the boat now though so may need to let one of my bikes go, probably the trike even though it’s my favourite ride, but it takes up half my living room.

neil earley likes this.
  7. jongooligan

jongooligan Guru

Still looking for my first 'bent. Would be interested

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice