Sainsbury to stop selling fireworks

Just seen this - and I thought it was bad here :ohmy:

View: https://twitter.com/lienomail/status/1212766662547689477

I was in RAH in Paisley on November 5th in a single bed ward with large windows facing east. There was what looked like an official firework display probably in the local football ground which was very impressive and I had a grandstand view. Looking out all evening towards Glasgow the whole horizon had fireworks appearing for hours and the view stretched for many miles. There must have been many lorry loads of fireworks in that one area. Over the whole country the cost must have been immense.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
I was in RAH in Paisley on November 5th in a single bed ward with large windows facing east. There was what looked like an official firework display probably in the local football ground which was very impressive and I had a grandstand view. Looking out all evening towards Glasgow the whole horizon had fireworks appearing for hours and the view stretched for many miles. There must have been many lorry loads of fireworks in that one area. Over the whole country the cost must have been immense.
Its the pollution that you should worry about. The colours are made by burning different metals and pollution spikes during November.

Top Bottom