Rugby World Cup 2019

OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

XOXO
Wales will be kicking themselves.
they could have won that game against a very one dimensional SA team.
This. They've gone for power over creativity which I think is a real shame. A couple of iterations ago South Africa played some really free flowing quick stuff which was great to watch, now they're all about bludgeoning teams into submission.

Poor spectacle today. I hope England win next week.

Just off to The Dubliner in Oslo to watch the final with a mixed crowd of nationalities. Hopefully the English will be the majority.

I quite confident of an England win, but the occasion can get to players, especially as the euphoria from the NZ game can still be lingering.

Should be a bruising battle.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Just off to The Dubliner in Oslo to watch the final with a mixed crowd of nationalities. Hopefully the English will be the majority.

I quite confident of an England win, but the occasion can get to players, especially as the euphoria from the NZ game can still be lingering.

Should be a bruising battle.
I’m preparing a space behind the sofa....

I’m preparing a space behind the sofa....
I thought it was the 'Springboks' playing, not the daleks.

Levo-Lon

Guru
England really shouldn't have anything to worry about; De Klerk aside, the Springboks offer very little.
My thinking too, but the pundits are bigging SA up, England will have to play awful to loose.
I think SA will loose it with sin bins and maybe a sending off for high tackling and fighting..

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
The worrying statistic is that NZ have been beaten in the semifinals 4 times, but the victorious side has gone on to lose the final 3 times.

OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

XOXO
My thinking too, but the pundits are bigging SA up, England will have to play awful to loose.
I think SA will loose it with sin bins and maybe a sending off for high tackling and fighting..
Pundits are generally useless. Anyone looking at the two sides that reckons SA have any sort of chance needs a word with themselves. Sure, they've improved hugely in the last couple of years, but they're still miles away from England's level.

Top Bottom