Prince Andrew

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Well this thread was in danger of slipping off the first page, let's give it a bump;

Prince Andrew 'was an abuser', says Epstein accuser

BBC article concerning an interview with Virginia Giuffre, this is her with Prince Andrew, she was 17;

Virginia Giuffre.jpg

She said the abuse began in the bathroom and moved to the bedroom. "He wasn't rude or anything about it, he said 'thank you' and some kind of soft sentiments like that and left," Ms Guiffre said. "I just couldn't believe it, that even royalty were involved."

The Duke of York has denied having "any form of sexual contact or relationship" with Ms Giuffre.

MRDA

SpokeyDokey

Nearly 63 - oh dear!
Well this thread was in danger of slipping off the first page, let's give it a bump;

Prince Andrew 'was an abuser', says Epstein accuser

BBC article concerning an interview with Virginia Giuffre, this is her with Prince Andrew, she was 17;

View attachment 485991

She said the abuse began in the bathroom and moved to the bedroom. "He wasn't rude or anything about it, he said 'thank you' and some kind of soft sentiments like that and left," Ms Guiffre said. "I just couldn't believe it, that even royalty were involved."

The Duke of York has denied having "any form of sexual contact or relationship" with Ms Giuffre.

MRDA
The 'thank you' bit, if true, is a bit yukky don't you think? xx(

Venod

Eh up
I do hope this isn't swept under the carpet and is investigated properly, if he is guilty he deserves what punishment anyone else would recieve, likewise if innocent, what he doesn't deserve is been able to avoid investigation because of who he is.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I do hope this isn't swept under the carpet and is investigated properly, if he is guilty he deserves what punishment anyone else would recieve, likewise if innocent, what he doesn't deserve is been able to avoid investigation because of who he is.
Absolutely, but we can see something a little interesting here when we consider the Prince Andrew situation and the Eton thread across the way. Using the population of this forum as a little snap shot we can see that there are people that genuinely believe that if someone has enough money and inherited privilege and as an almost inevitable consequence, power, then we should be unable to hold them to account or ask whether that situation is right and fair. To do so is to question ones betters which can only be due to jealousy on the part of the plebs.
Perhaps we should be at least a little thankful that the Prince Andrew thing is rumbling on in America and not in the UK, where swathes of the population compete to see who can kowtow and forelock tug the hardest, where a plummy accent is enough to send some into sycophantic raptures, so it may not disappear off the radar just yet.

Last edited:
Top Bottom