Moped Aggressors

Skanker

Time for a piece of 4x2 in the second bottle cage me thinks, sorry officer it slipped into the moped front wheel by accident, honest!

DSK

The police have, started to get the go-ahead to ram the sh!ts off the mopeds and this scooter gang stuff has declined since.

The sods took down a 90 year old woman, leaving her hospitalised after just pushing her over and stealing her bag in Wimbledon.

I have been chased by these twats on my motorbike, luckily I was close to the A3 so went on that and pinned it clear.

Sadly on a cycle, there is little you can do if you find yourself in this situation.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
I reported a moped rider who was hooning past the primary school near chuck-out time with an illegal helmetless pillion on his way to illegally cross a footbridge yesterday.

He was at serious risk of coming a cropper due to the preponderance of school run drivers competing to park as close to the school gates as possible.

I was sitting on a bench but had inadvertently left my helmet camera running, although it didn't get a clear shot of the registration.

I reported him to his Dad who I have known since the lad was one of my cubs...

Top Bottom