I think Trump deserves his own thread ....

ebikeerwidnes

Über Member
The GSA has announced that the transition can begin - thus releasing funds and forcing departments to co-operate with the incoming people

and all relevant information and briefings will go to him - plus - presumably office space in the White House - or other federal building???

Just announced on CNN

the statement from the head of the GSA strongly implies that this was a unilateral decision taken by her based on the constitution and precedent and stuff like that

and there was NO input from trump

I would not have liked to be in the room when he found out

OK - well I would have liked to be looking at a live CCTV of it to see his face

I suspect Melania will be busy somewhere at the far end of the WHite House sorting out the Christmas Decorations

ebikeerwidnes

Über Member
And now
trump has tweeted - which is clearly the proper means of communication

a well worded and grammatically correct statement saying that he believes in his legal recourse and that he will win

but supports the head of the GSA in her action and has instructed his people to start with this Initial process

no capitals
no ranting
no dumb stuff

hmmmm

I think they have taken his phone and stuffed a dummy - or Big Mac - in his gob and sent the tweet he should have sent - before he can screw it all up

again

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
And now
trump has tweeted - which is clearly the proper means of communication

a well worded and grammatically correct statement saying that he believes in his legal recourse and that he will win

but supports the head of the GSA in her action and has instructed his people to start with this Initial process

no capitals
no ranting
no dumb stuff

hmmmm

I think they have taken his phone and stuffed a dummy - or Big Mac - in his gob and sent the tweet he should have sent - before he can screw it all up

again
It’s as close to a concession as we will get, stretched over two tweets with the decision mentioned at the end of the second tweet. but it does have capitals. “Our case STRONGLY continues”

It’s as close to a concession as we will get, stretched over two tweets with the decision mentioned at the end of the second tweet. but it does have capitals. “Our case STRONGLY continues”
He probably begged them to put some capitals in while he was tied to a chair and had his phone taken off him. I am waiting for the reaction from his dumb fans. I spotted a story in one of the British rags about some of his current secret service detail being asked if they would like to relocate to Florida.

Last edited:
Trump won’t face any serious charges, the US ‘system’ won’t want the shame.
Unless Biden intervenes Cyrus Vance Jr is definitely looking at hauling Trump into court. His team have been building a case for months, likewise Letitia James. Whatever charges result from the NY cases I doubt he will serve time.
Gerald Ford brought the American people the farce that ex Presidents should be left alone, opinion is split but for this foreigner it was the worst decision of a generation. I feel that a line should have been drawn under the Nixon years with prisoner Nixon serving a lengthy sentence.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
I think most Presdents want to go into their term of office pushing forward with their own plans, not fighting yesterday's battles and giving oxygen to a rival.

Time would be better spent developing a selection process that guards against extremists.

ebikeerwidnes

Über Member
Seems like a threat from donors to cut the money flow has focused some minds in the republican party

https://www.salon.com/2020/11/23/ov...op-if-trump-keeps-blocking-transition-report/
Now it makes sense
Someone has sat him down and told him the magic money tree will be taken away
he understands money - so if the flow os stopped he will scream

so someone has written the tweet for him
and he has wanted to check it
and - to keep him happy - they have allowed him to put STRONGLY in - in capitals

kinda like how you deal with a toddler - make them agree to be good and help and give them a little win to make them feel better
they probably also let him have McDonalds for tea

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Now it makes sense
Someone has sat him down and told him the magic money tree will be taken away
he understands money - so if the flow os stopped he will scream

so someone has written the tweet for him
and he has wanted to check it
and - to keep him happy - they have allowed him to put STRONGLY in - in capitals

kinda like how you deal with a toddler - make them agree to be good and help and give them a little win to make them feel better
they probably also let him have McDonalds for tea
He only likes McDonalds cos the Menu has pictures on it.

Bush speech writer David Frum was on C4 news, Frum is the traditional face of what the GOP aspired to be before Trump with Koch and Mercer sponsorship tore into it.
Was a refreshing piece, every word the man chose had meaning that would need an articulate response if countered.
I dearly hope that the GOP hear voices like his and think the current strategy needs to go.

he should also be tried & imprisoned for negligent homicide
I would be happy to see history judge him sharply. There will be revisionists who try to lever a rosy picture but the serious records will hopefully view his tenure as bad for the world.
One of Trumps friends has a tattoo of Richard Nixon on his back, the man is adamant that Nixon was wronged, that he was the victim and not US democracy.

He only likes McDonalds cos the Menu has pictures on it.
Prof George McGavin showed me chimps choosing dinner from a touch screen menu, I was amazed as I had never seen a touch screen ordering system before.
I think Trump can manage that, he knows how to operate his twitter account apart from capitals problems. He certainly retweets more than any user I have ever browsed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom