I think Trump deserves his own thread ....

Drago

Flouncing Nobber
Trump is in trouble again.

After getting over an investigation that Russia interfered in the last election, we now have clear evidence that Trump has asked Ukraine to interfere into the next election.
He's Teflon, nothing'll happen. Clinton got caught lying to Congress and nothing happened. Their entire political system makes a lot of noise but achieves little...much like our House of Commons :laugh:

Seevio

Über Member
Trump is in trouble again.

After getting over an investigation that Russia interfered in the last election, we now have clear evidence that Trump has asked Ukraine to interfere into the next election.
Are we talking about the phone call to Ukraine? If that's the case then no, we really don't have any evidence at all.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Difficult to keep up with Trump, this thread could be as long as "Tea". Difficult to know where to post things too, but I'll stick this here.

Trump says that when ( I don't think it's an if) ISIS fighters escape and ISIS reforms it is our fault and when that happens, it's not a problem, because it's Europe they'll be heading to and America is far enough away to not worry about it too much.

View: https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1182032347866091520?s=20

Top Bottom