I think Trump deserves his own thread ....

Edwardoka

Shambling ruin of a man
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49621836

Crazy story relating to an airport in scotland and his golf course
Remember how Nixon had to stand down for like 1/1000th of the venality and corruption of Trump? Or how Jimmy Carter had to put his peanut farm into a blind trust?

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
Send the US army and air force to Brazil to put the fires out and replant with native trees.
Send the US Navy to go and clear the all the oceans of plastic.
Ground the rest of the US Air Force and limit commercial domestic air traffic to stop unnecessary flights.

That'll help the reduce the increase in CO2 to help reduce global warming and provide environmental benefits- after all they're just sitting about doing nothing all day...
....send the US Military to a Scottish airport to keep it, and a golf course from going under.......:laugh:

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Prestwick is a terrible airport, poorly located.
EasyJet conned me once when I thought I had booked a flight to Glasgow, but ended up in the middle of nowhere.

Edwardoka

Shambling ruin of a man
Prestwick is a terrible airport, poorly located.
EasyJet conned me once when I thought I had booked a flight to Glasgow, but ended up in the middle of nowhere.
Yeah it's terrible. The times I've flown out of it have been around 6am and there's literally no way other than car to get there to check in at that time. The fact that it's so quiet makes it a much better place to spend a night than most airports, though.

Overnighting in Edinburgh Airport was hell.

C R

Über Member
Small amount of good news, Bolton is out, fired or resigned, depending on who you ask, but out. The doomsday clock can go back a few seconds.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
The online Guardian is a good source of Trump material. He's blaming the fact that his face looks orange on low energy lighting. Also, he's a bit miffed that he hasn't been given a Nobel Peace Prize.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Trump is in trouble again.

After getting over an investigation that Russia interfered in the last election, we now have clear evidence that Trump has asked Ukraine to interfere into the next election.

Top Bottom