I think Trump deserves his own thread ....

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I hadn’t even looked at the replies when I posted my video.
Great minds eh.
Just in case, my kudos was to the "I want to hold your hand" tweet, not a suggestion that kudos was due to someone that had already tweeted what you had posted and that we should recognise that :smile:

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Find someone that looks at you the way Melania Trump looks at Justin Trudeau

EC3_HoDX4AAEf4r.jpg

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Dare I ask for a summary what he says?
Well, it's only 45 seconds long so will take longer to type than to watch, but if you like.
Drop ice in warm water to cool it.
Get the airforce to fly round and round the hurricane to change its direction.
Get the navy to sail round and round the hurricane to change its direction.

Last edited:

C R

Veteran
Well, it's only 45 seconds long so will take longer to type than to watch, but if you like.
Drop ice in warm water to cool it.
Get the airforce to fly round and round the hurricane to change its direction.
Get the navy to sail round and round the hurricane to change its direction.
Thanks for the summary both you and @Sea of vapours, I know it is short, but I avoid those things to reduce my urge to chuck the laptop out of the window.

It seems his grasp of thermodynamics and fluid dynamics is somewhat loose, to say the least.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Thanks for the summary both you and @Sea of vapours, I know it is short, but I avoid those things to reduce my urge to chuck the laptop out of the window.

It seems his grasp of thermodynamics and fluid dynamics is somewhat loose, to say the least.
I think credit where it's due, with a bit more belief this guy could be some way to solving global warming.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold
Send the US army and air force to Brazil to put the fires out and replant with native trees.
Send the US Navy to go and clear the all the oceans of plastic.
Ground the rest of the US Air Force and limit commercial domestic air traffic to stop unnecessary flights.

That'll help the reduce the increase in CO2 to help reduce global warming and provide environmental benefits- after all they're just sitting about doing nothing all day...

Top Bottom