Froome Conspiracy Theories

Discussion in 'Pro Cycling (Road and Track Racing)' started by KneesUp, 19 Jun 2019.

1. byegad

byegad Legendary Member

Surely you mean the faked moon landings?

Andy in Germany and Surly Bruce like this.
  2. OP
    OP
    KneesUp

KneesUp Veteran

I did think that he has better colour than I do even though he has just lost 2 litres of blood - but then he lives in Monaco and rides a bike for a living, whereas I work in an office in northern England, so it could be that.

Illaveago likes this.
  3. yello

yello Legendary Member

I reckon Froome is naturally pale as f*ck anyway. Seems that way to me at any rate.

4. Dogtrousers

Dogtrousers Kilometre nibbler

Here's a picture of Froome being taken to hospital. The Swiss trains run on time so it was the best way. He was holding a disco ball to stabilise the fractures.
    2d291a70bdf5e428e3beb9f7f157be90--jimmy-somerville-mirror-ball.jpg

Oh, hang on. Sorry. That actually is Jimmy Somerville.

And come to think of it, it was Thomas who crashed in Switzerland, so the Swiss trains are irrelevant.

I've just undermined my own conspiracy.

5. yello

yello Legendary Member

It's an easy mistake to make. I mean, both may have been ramped up on amphetamines at some time or another... ;)

Illaveago, raleighnut and Dogtrousers like this.
  6. mjr

mjr Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next

That's an utter disgrace.

He put his bike in the wheelchair area. That must be the most evil thing Ineos have ever done.

7. DRM

DRM Über Member

8. pawl

pawl Guru

Add Lord Lucan to the list riding shergar.

Illaveago likes this.
  9. Lloss

Lloss Active Member

Crasher Froome as he was known in his Barlow days is a bit of a con man where accidents are concerned..

10. Adam4868

Adam4868 Veteran

11. Lloss

Lloss Active Member

Crasher is a cheat and lives in a make believe world can anbody remember his so called crash on a training ride in Monaco that nobody saw and nobody was reported he was not injured and his bike did not get a scratch.

12. Adam4868

Adam4868 Veteran

13. YukonBoy

YukonBoy The Monch

That testicle looks a bit swollen. He's going to need an operation for that.

14. mjr

mjr Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next

I wonder if it will inspire him to start a charity to raise awareness using yellow silicone wristbands? I hear that can be a side effect of some "treatments".

15. YukonBoy

YukonBoy The Monch

Yes ice or unusually high temps for me. Most other weather I'm fine.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice