Cycling Photo Challenge - the current challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

yo vanilla

I thought I had a winner chosen last night, and I have re-evaluated. I am in the office and its hard to piece together a full list on my phone, so for now the winner is:

TeeShot! This has all of the elements I pictured - the bike, the snacks, the store front and even a rucksack. Realizing of course all entries had basically all these elements, I really liked how they came together here!

TeeShot

Veteran
Well I’ve had a think. The dark winter months are nearly behind us and the jab is giving people hope of a better tomorrow. So as we hopefully turn a corner, the challenge is “signs of spring”.
If you think that’s rubbish let me know and I’ll have another think. Good luck, give us all something to smile about. Normal rules apply and I’ll be back to announce the winner on April Fools Day!!!!

TeeShot

Veteran
Wow so many entries !!
Brilliant to see so many of you taking the time to take a picture and bring it to this challenge
There are probably 10 photos that deserve to win, but as the saying goes "there can only be one winner"
So well done @IrishAl
The light, the bare trees, the composition and the sole daff. just hit the spot
Over to you sir

38dfff89-0ee1-460e-9f03-931f10054de3-jpeg.jpg

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
Photo Winner
Wow so many entries !!
Brilliant to see so many of you taking the time to take a picture and bring it to this challenge
There are probably 10 photos that deserve to win, but as the saying goes "there can only be one winner"
So well done @IrishAl
The light, the bare trees, the composition and the sole daff. just hit the spot
Over to you sir

View attachment 581904
Thank you @TeeShot. The place in my photo is one of my fav spots for getting a good photo in different seasons. Spring is now my favourite 😍

For April’s challenge... ⚡Electric⚡
Usual rules apply. No trespassing and no photos of bikes hanging on power lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom