Christmas get together relief....what do you think??

Landsurfer

Über Member
Yes. I don’t like what they say but the least we can do as a citizen is follow the advice and limit social contacts.
Good for you ... you hide away and i'll go to work every day to make sure you've got everything you need ............. The advice is criminally flawed ..source ..ONS.
They lie and lie and you accept it ...
Go hide under the stairs ... I'll make sure the food is in your shops and the fuel in your car .... and hundreds of thousands of others like me that every day don't hide away ... who listen to the lies and filter out what we need to stay safe from a virus that DOS'NT kill 99.8% of the population.
Source ONS ....
Are you really a cyclist ?
Seems too dangerous an activity for you .....
AAAHH ... the rant of truth ... No harm to you and yours ....

Sorry Mods ... I promised i'd behave but i cant walk on eggshells on here any more .....

Last edited:

classic33

Legendary Member
Good for you ... you hide away and i'll go to work every day to make sure you've got everything you need ............. The advice is criminally flawed ..source ..ONS.
Go hide under the stairs ... I'll make sure the food is in your shops and the fuel in your car .... and hundreds of thousands of others like me that every day don't hide away ... who listen to the lies and filter out what we need to stay safe from a virus that DOS'NT kill 99.8% of the population.
Source ONS ....

Sorry Mods ... I promised i'd behave but i cant walk on eggshells on here any more .....
Without me checking I'll ask how do you know he's not able to and having to work from home?

Reactions: C R
Source ONS ....

What a hero :notworthy:

Milzy

Guru
Source ONS ....

Amazing post, best for ages. People need to wake up now.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
a virus that DOS'NT kill 99.8% of the population.
Source ONS ....
Pardon? Do you really think more than 0.2% of cyclists have died cycling this year? If so, I trust people will factor that into their decision whether or not to follow your teaching!

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
who listen to the lies and filter out what we need to stay safe from a virus that DOS'NT kill 99.8% of the population.
How many decades is it going to take for the message to sink in that the virus of itself is not lethal except to the old and those with existing conditions, but it will overwhelm the healthcare system if allowed to spread too rapidly as about 5% of infections require treatment in hospital even if not life-threatening. This will cause a knock-on effect for those with other serious illnesses who will have to wait for treatment, and for some of whom the wait could be fatal.

I've observed the Daily Wailers taking this line (it's only flu) whilst endlessly whining about the personal inconvenience of having to wear a mask or otherwise not be able to carry on as normal. In short, a complete preoccupation with themselves and not others.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Source ONS ....

An interesting rant.
So if you’re correct why are the government wilfully damaging the economy.
What’s the ultimate gain for them?

classic33

Legendary Member
An interesting rant.
So if you’re correct why are the government wilfully damaging the economy.
What’s the ultimate gain for them?
They wave their magic wands and it all disappear.
That, or when the planes are flying as frequently as they did in February this year...

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I can't see this working. My mum and dad can only see 2 of her 4 kids this Christmas. Most likely see my brother as he has a little one, but I can't see SIL only picking to see her mum and dad, and not her 3 sister's families. People will break this.

Not bothered TBH as would rather stay away from germ carrying little kids.

Going to be messy for many bigger families.

Top Bottom