Changes in acceptable language

Ming the Merciless

Formerly YukonBoy
I saw a film where a man was stoned to death for mentioning that a piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah....
Did you see the follow up Codswallop?

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
But will you be combing the Goby desert?
We'll pun at any time and in any plaice!

Tribansman

This scampi happening. I trout the buoys and gills on here were above this pollocks. Seariously. I'm feeling really hawrassed by it.

We should dolphinitely agree to pare back on the fish puns, otherwise they'll get even more annoying than Dick van Pike in Mary Plopins. How about banning them for six days in a roe, maybe Tues-Sun - so all barramundi?

It's salmon to think about anyway. What do you think? Would be brill-iant if you agree. Let minnow....

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
This scampi happening. I trout the buoys and gills on here were above this pollocks. Seariously. I'm feeling really hawrassed by it.

We should dolphinitely agree to pare back on the fish puns, otherwise they'll get even more annoying than Dick van Pike in Mary Plopins. How about banning them for six days in a roe, maybe Tues-Sun - so all barramundi?

It's salmon to think about anyway. What do you think? Would be brill-iant if you agree. Let minnow....
We have hooked a live one here! Don’t bait him on porpoise otherwise eel blinny-well carry on. He’s clearly a dab hand, though much he has said is abalone....

Top Bottom