Any Runners On Here??

BigMeatball

:ohmy:How much food do you eat
Not sure, I'm not tracking my calories and macros at the moment. When I was preparing for a powerlifting competition and trying to cut weight in the first half of the year I was training 4 times a week and eating 3000 calories a day. I guess I'm eating slightly less now but at 107kg I still like my plate full.

My issue with nutrition now is that I don't know what's a good diet for both disciplines (powerlifting and endurance): if I eat a lot of proteins I lift like a god but feel crap when I run, if I don't eat enough protein I run like the wind but feel weak when I lift and sore as hell the next day.

and where do you get the time?
Fortunately the missus is pretty active too so I never get the "you're never home" drama.
Not having kids is definitely a huge plus :laugh:

Running update: went running last Friday, got lost (I like to run into streets and neighbourhoods where I see nice houses) and ended up doing almost 8k :tongue:

Spartak