A blow for Scottish independence

Isn't the UK a union? It's a strange union that needs the permission of the other half for one to leave.
Things were different during the reign of Queen Anne, 1707.

bagpuss

Guru
On a walk through Derby today I noticed a big plaque it read" on this site once stood the Exeter Arms where Prince Charles Stuart held his council
of war "
I wondered how different history might of been,had he kept marching south .

On a walk through Derby today I noticed a big plaque it read" on this site once stood the Exeter Arms where Prince Charles Stuart held his council
of war "
I wondered how different history might of been,had he kept marching south .
It amused me today to notice that amidst all the headlines about brexit and covid, the Nationalist rag The National was using their front page to complain about the depiction of Bonnie Prince Charlie in Outlander. Clearly they feel his story is still topical !

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
It amused me today to notice that amidst all the headlines about brexit and covid, the Nationalist rag The National was using their front page to complain about the depiction of Bonnie Prince Charlie in Outlander. Clearly they feel his story is still topical !
That paper is ridiculous. There probably is a market for a paper sympathetic to independence but I thought that was being well served already by the Herald. Tha National is written by moon howlers who are SO over the top and SO biased that I don't even believe the date on the front page.

That paper is ridiculous. There probably is a market for a paper sympathetic to independence but I thought that was being well served already by the Herald. Tha National is written by moon howlers who are SO over the top and SO biased that I don't even believe the date on the front page.
You believe the Herald or indeed any so called newspaper?

Our esteemed Health Secretary is promising the vaccine for all over 50’s by spring. So here’s the deal, if she can pull that off and I am safely vaccinated by the elections in May then her party can have my vote. Can’t say fairer than that.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Our esteemed Health Secretary is promising the vaccine for all over 50’s by spring. So here’s the deal, if she can pull that off and I am safely vaccinated by the elections in May then her party can have my vote. Can’t say fairer than that.
And if Labour can do it by March, vote for them?

Top Bottom